Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

First post


I am not a Director.
I am not a Scriptwriter.

I love movies and just like a lot of you out there, I've had moments where I go "Wouldn't it be cool if..." or "If I were to make a movie then this is how I'm gonna do it".

I do that often to the point where I thought it would be a bit therapeutic for me if I create a little blog where I can just dump those movie ideas right here.

I'll try to post once a week (I'll try every Monday if I can because 'Movie Monday' has a nice ring to it).

I am not a Director.
I am not a Scriptwriter.

I'm currently a student doing a Masters degree in Psychology in London. I originally come from a small country called Brunei - an Oil economy based Islamic Sultanate. No, it's not in the Middle East. It's actually on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia (near Singapore and Malaysia).


I am not a Director.
I am not a Scriptwriter.

I've done some minor videos which you can find in my VimeoDailymotion and Youtube page. I did have a phase where I tried scriptwriting. And no, I never finished any script and no, I never published them. The most important thing I've learned about scriptwriting was that I'm not that good at it. Maybe writing a Treatment is the way to go.

I am not a Director.
I am not a Scriptwriter.

But I've wrote a lengthy seven chapters fanfiction/theory on my favourite show - LOST. You can read that here: http://lostislandhistory.wordpress.com/chapters/

I also have a blog that I've now barely update. You can find it here: http://trylobyte.wordpress.com/ . Now I usually waste my time on Tumblr.

I used to write random things such as:

I am not a Director.
I am not a Scriptwriter.

But hopefully after reading this page, you'll know a little bit about who I really am.
--
First post coming soon. Hint: Dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment